Sunday 9 February 2014

FLYING

WHAT IS MOST COMMON IN LUCID DREAMING?

One thing which the majority of people want to do is fly. Just fly like a bird. So I have tried working with an actual flying human on an advertising campaign, although it may be quite literal I think it would make people stop and stare.


Below are some stills of some interactive PDF's I created with different compositions for communicating the app.






My thoughts so far are that the flying person does seem a bit far fetched and maybe even like they are falling. I also think the name 'Lucid dreams' should become one 'Lucid Dreams the app' because that is what it is. I like the black and white - but I think I might try the reverse. Also, the brand insight needs to be worked on because its a little wishy washy.

No comments:

Post a Comment