Sunday 9 February 2014

REVERSED BLACK AND THE REFINED BALLON

BLACK AND BALLOON

I though working with a white background didn't have as much impact as working on a black background, which is why I have tried the reverse - and I love it. I have stripped everything down, and made a few posters which just incorporate the QR code (which still doesn't work yet) and having the brand insight. The QR code and the brand insight give enough information away -  I think.

I have also started thinking about what the app might look like, keeping in theme with the black and might and geometrical shapes. Also thinking about how the app would work.

I have also designed another poster which purely has a white circle, black background and red balloon. However much I love this, I think its too simple because no one will know what it is about. From here I am going to make a video just to see how the movement can work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment