Monday 27 January 2014

THE IDEA

THE IDEA

My initial idea is around the concept of getting the public interacting with each other. The perspective I want to take on the brief is to not do your usual 'thrill seeking' activity such as skydiving, but the simpler things in life, which we feel we can't go without for a day.

Whether being some kind of food, your mobile phone, online shopping etc. 

My idea so far is for the public who get involved (those seeing the money on the floor) or other ways which I haven't thought of yet, would be asked the question:

What can you not live without?

They will then be asked to give that something up for 1 day only. 

After that day is up, they will be asked to video or photograph themselves having/doing what they have given up and upload to what ever I produce (whether it being a website/app etc).

The whole idea is to give up something you can't live without, and film/photograph you having your little thrill the following day, explaining whether it was hard/easy, what you experienced etc. 

I need to establish what exactly it is - and whether on the money there is something that you have to give up, or whether you get to choose, I will have to do a little more research. 

I will now research a little more into successful street campaigns, more thoughts about the process..

No comments:

Post a Comment