Friday 31 January 2014

MY DESIGN IDEAS

LOOK AND FEEL

It's important for any 'product' in the twenty first century to be modern, contemporary and have the feel and look about it that will make the younger generation buy into it. With Lucid dreams I want to keep the idea sleek, clean but fun too. 

I have already played around with the logo which I have discovered the triangle which I think represents lucid dreams down to a tee. 

I was struggling to see a concept of a way of communicating Lucid dreams to the audience without make it a cliche dreamy coloured style, however I think my idea is coming along. Below are examples of at what stage I am at the moment:


Above would be a rotating circular pattern acting almost like a 'hypnotist' - Lucid dreams happen when you control the brain, so the circle is a representation of the mind as well as the fact you have to use circles too (which i will touch on later). As you can see at the bottom appears the triangle monogram.


Once the circle has spun round, it will dissolve into a black circle with something in which you can't do in reality but would love to do. This example is flying. The idea here is that on the picture that appears will depend on who you are and what interests you have..


Then the strapline will appear 'discover the possibilities of dreaming'.


The ending is a little unfinished, the name 'lucid dreams' will appear, and I also want the advertisement for the app to be on here too. So - I think I will have lucid dreams appear at the top and the app appear in the centre, with the name so the consumer can download it.

These 'digital' posters would be used on billboards/bus stops where there is electric. 


No comments:

Post a Comment